Monday, April 22, 2013

The Health and Fitness Hat

We as mothers wear many different hats.  The one on my mind lately is all about keeping my family healthy and fit.  I want to feed them wholesome meals and snacks and encourage them to exercise regularly.  This whole exercising thing has been a HUGE struggle for me though, especially since having my second daughter.  I have high hopes every night that I will wake up early the next morning and take the time to exercise and then shower, but it rarely happens.

So today I looked for an alternative answer.  I like the idea of exercising with my girls because they get to see that this is something that is important to me.  When I did a search, I found this video from my favorite workout youtube channel, FitnessBlender.


My three-year-old, my one-year-old, and I tried working out together this morning using this video, and it was such a hit!  This is something I can do!  It will take forethought and consistency, but I'm excited to start being more committed to exercising and teaching my girls as I go.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Sometimes I turn on music and Adalee and I have dance parties. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete